Connecting Jayhawks to campus and community financial resources.

Contact Us For Help

Contact if you need help navigating the emergency funds and how to apply.

You can contact any of the following offices for guidance on how to navigate financial resources:

KU Visitor Center
1502 Iowa St.
Lawrence, KS 66045
Summerfield Hall - Room 350G
1300 Sunnyside Ave.
Lawrence, KS 66045
Strong Hall - Room 132
1450 Jayhawk Blvd.
Lawrence, KS 66045

Need Guidance?

If you have questions or cannot find what you are looking for, you can contact the following resources for assistance:

Submit A Resource

If you would like a relevant resource added to our website, or want to provide updates for resource, please fill out the Submit A Resource form

Please note, each submission will undergo a review for approval.

Report Broken Links

If you have come across a link on this website that is broken, or out of date information, please report the broken link and/or out of date information so we can fix it and continue to provide helpful resources to KU students.

You can report broken links and out of date information by email at or through our broken link form.