Connecting Jayhawks to campus and community financial resources.

KU Campus Resources

Legal Services for Students

Licensed, experienced attorneys handle civil and criminal issues unique to students. Free and confidential legal advice, advocacy, representation provided to KU students enrolled on the Lawrence campus.

  • Location: Burge Union, Room 2030
  • Phone: 785-864-5665   Email:

KU School of Law

The KU School of Law provides a Legal Aid Clinic where KU law student interns provide legal assistance to low-income clients in the Lawrence Municipal Court and Douglas County District Court. They also have clinics that assist low-income individuals with legal-medical cases referred from the KU Medical Center and they participate in the Post-Convistion Remedies project. Each spring, law students also provide free federal and state tax preparation services.

  • Phone: 785-864-5564

Office of Institutional Opportunity & Access

The Office of Institutional Opportunity & Access (IOA) offers assistance in investigating cases and providing resources and accommodations for students who report acts of harassment, discrimination, sexual misconduct, sexual violence, and retaliation. The IOA serves as a neutral and unbiased resource that is responsible for gathering information about allegations.

  • Location: 1082 Dole Human Development Center
  • Phone: 785-864-6414   Email:

International Support Services

International Support Services provides immigration advising for students of various immigration statuses, as well as assistance with immigration documentation and academic advising for international students.

  • Location: Strong Hall, Room 2
  • Phone: 785-864-3617   Email:


Need Guidance?

If you have questions or cannot find what you are looking for, you can contact the following resources for assistance:

Submit A Resource

If you would like a relevant resource added to our website, or want to provide updates for resource, please fill out the Submit A Resource form

Please note, each submission will undergo a review for approval.

Report Broken Links

If you have come across a link on this website that is broken, or out of date information, please report the broken link and/or out of date information so we can fix it and continue to provide helpful resources to KU students.

You can report broken links and out of date information by email at or through our broken link form.