KU Campus Resources
KU on Wheels
KU on Wheels works in partnership with Lawrence transit to provide safe, convenient, affordable, reliable, and responsive public transportation services across the Lawrence area. KU students can access the KU/Lawrence bus system at no cost by showing their KU ID card.
- Office Location: Allen Fieldhouse Garage, 1501 Irving Hill Rd.
- Phone: 785-864-4644 Email: email@example.com
- Routes & Schedules: Find all routes and schedules on the Lawrence Transit website.
SafeRide is provided through the KU Parking & Transit office. Students can schedule a free late night ride with SafeRide. Students can call or use the SafeRide App to schedule transportation.
- Find information on how to schedule a ride on the KU Parking & Transit website.
Night Line is a program through Lawrence Transit that offers low-cost, after-hours shared ride bus services for those who do not work on a traditional schedule and need transportation within the Lawrence city limits from 8PM - 6AM. Service is $2 per pick up and is based on reservations. Individuals can find more information on the Lawrence Transit website.
- Phone: 785-864-4644 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of Operation: Night Line program runs 8PM - 6AM, Mondays - Saturdays. Service is not provided on Sundays.
Other Transit Resources
You can find information on Lawrence and Regional transit services, including transit services that connect to the Kansas City Area, at the Lawrence Transit website.